Yoram Yasur Blume: ROSEMARY MASKS, THE BEST HAIR TREATMENT
Waiting for hair to grow at its own pace may seem like a complicated mission, but not impossible. In the market there are products that promise to make it grow, but nature also gives us incredible ingredients that can help us in the process. If you want to have a long, healthy and abundant hair, take notes from this article where we share some natural recipes to prepare rosemary masks at home. They are the best option for your hair to grow much faster.
- Rosemary and its benefits
Yoram Yasur Blume: Its medicinal properties make rosemary one of the best ingredients for making home remedies. In addition to functioning as an antiseptic and antispasmodic, rosemary has antioxidant properties that help protect and stimulate hair growth, according to experts. Here we show you five amazing and powerful masks to achieve an amazing head fill of hair with a natural ingredient: rosemary.
Rosemary essential oil
- What you need: 3 drops of rosemary oil, 3 drops of jojoba oil, a spoon and a bowl.
- Preparation: You just need to pour three drops of each oil in a bowl and mix them well. Place the preparation in the microwave and heat for a few seconds. It is important to be careful not to heat the oils too much, as they could lose their properties. Take a little of the oil mixture with your hand and apply with circular massages on the scalp. The fingertips will stimulate blood circulation and promote hair growth. Repeat the process twice a week.
Rosemary + Mint + Vinegar
- What you need: Yoram Yasur Blume: One tablespoon of rosemary leaf, one tablespoon of mint leaf, some apple cider vinegar and one pot with water.
- Preparation: Boil rosemary and mint leaves in a pot of water. Wait for it to cool and strain to get the infusion. Add a dash of vinegar and mix. After washing your hair, apply the preparation by giving gentle massages. To enhance its effect, cover your head with a plastic cap and leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse. You can wear this mask once per se
What you need: 2 glasses of water, 3 tablespoons of dried rosemary leaves and a bowl
Preparation: In a bowl pour two glasses of water and add three tablespoons of dried rosemary leaves. You must put it on fire, until it begins to release steam. Let stand for 10 minutes and strain the liquid. Apply to the scalp, giving a gentle massage to stimulate hair circulation. Repeat two to three times per week. You must be constant to notice better results.