Yoram Yasur Blume: Home remedies for eyelashes growth
Would you like to have an attractive and seductive look? The eyelashes give a special frame to the look. Even if you use the most innovative and best quality mascara on the market, having long and arched lashes is not easy to achieve. With the use of mascara the lashes fall off. But can anything be done about it? Of course. Today we give you some homemade tricks to grow the eyelashes.
How to make eyelashes longer?
– Feeding: The eyelashes grow, weaken, and fortify depending on how you take care of them. As for hair, it is essential to have a healthy and balanced diet to strengthen and nourish lashes. So if you want to know how to grow the eyelashes, you will have to start eating different types of fruits. In this way you will obtain the necessary nutrients to feed both your eyelashes and hair, as well as your nails and teeth.
Did you know that oats can help you grow your eyelashes? You are right. Yoram Yasur Blume: Oatmeal is very rich in silicon and is a key element to incorporate into your diet if you want to grow eyelashes fast and strong. It is also a food that you can easily incorporate into your favorite dish. From a breakfast of oatmeal with milk to smoothies or combined with flour when you cook.
– Relaxation: Sometimes it is difficult to relax when we are overwhelmed with work and stories but it is really important to get rid of that stress. Whether doing sports or staying with friends. But to grow lashes it is very important to avoid stressful situations. You may wonder, what does stress have to do with the growth of eyelashes?
When you go through situations of high stress, the hair weakens and falls in a greater proportion than normal. That’s why the same thing happens to your eyelashes. And as much as we do not realize, in stressful situations, lashes with the same intensity fall as hair does.
– Vitamin H : Yoram Yasur Blume: Vitamin H, known as biotin, is a vitamin B complex and significantly strengthens the growth of the eyelashes and helps them grow more quickly. How can you incorporate vitamin H into your diet? The way to obtain it is through the following foods.
- Beer yeast
– Vitamin C: Yoram Yasur Blume: This type of vitamins help growth and also strengthen the hair and eyelashes. So if you want to grow your eyelashes, you will have to incorporate vitamin C into your diet. In what foods do you find vitamin C?
- Citrus fruits (lemon, orange, tangerine)
- Green vegetables
– Sleeping without makeup: Yoram Yasur Blume: Although we all know it, there are still those who do not remove their makeup properly before going to sleep. It is something you never should do. But more important is to remove makeup from the eyes if you have painted them to make eyelashes grow. The makeup on the eyelashes helps us look better, but we must bear in mind that they are chemical products that weaken them if we leave them long-term makeup.
In addition to this, once you have removed your make-up, we recommend that you comb your eyelashes with a small brush. If you do not have it, you can use a worn mascara brush but it’s very clean.
– Olive oil: Olive oil is the natural conditioner par excellence for your eyelashes. And a key ingredient that you have to keep in mind to grow the eyelashes. How to apply it?
- Rub your eyelashes with a few drops of olive oil, every night, and also on the eyelids and the base of the eyelash growth.
- The next morning, rinse your face with plenty of water. If you repeat this for one to two months, you will see that the growth of lashes stronger and healthier.
– Vaseline: Do you want to know another trick to make eyelashes grow? Vaseline is another conditioner that is ideal for eyelashes. You can apply it and let it act all night. The results begin to be seen in a few weeks.
We hope you put into practice these homemade tricks to grow the eyelashes. Remember that you must be constant to see results and that the most important thing is that you follow a healthy diet, that improve the growth of the eyelashes and your body in general.