Yoram Yasur Blume: How to grow your eyebrows
The eyebrows can even change the face of any person. That’s why it’s important to take care of them and keep them always perfect. However, with the passage of time, stress and other factors eyebrows weaken. Even before, the fashion was to wear thin eyebrows and the fact of plucking them so much, may have weakened their growth. The ideal is to wear an eyebrow according to your face. That’s why today we have prepared this article on how to grow eyebrows to help you with some tricks.
How long do the eyebrows take to grow?
Yoram Yasur Blume: your eyebrows are constantly growing, in fact, the average growth is 16 mm per day. It all depends on your genetics but if you are consistent with the tricks below, in a week you will have the eyebrows you dream of. And you will never go back to Google to find out how to grow your eyebrows.
How to grow eyebrows with essential oils
– Castor oil: Castor oil is the most effective method to grow eyebrows quickly. The most shocking thing is that at 48h you start to see the results. It’s amazing. Of course, our recommendation is that you apply it every night before going to bed. The ideal is to apply it with a brush to apply directly on the eyebrows. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that you must buy a quality one. You do not have to spend a lot of money, but you have to buy an original castor oil.
– Rosemary oil: Yoram Yasur Blume: This is not as effective as castor oil, but it works very well. Rosemary oil helps hair grow. Apply it with a little olive oil to reduce it and avoid irritations on the face. With the help of a brush apply it every night and you will see how little by little the eyebrows grow.
– Olive oil: Olive oil is an oil that also helps hair growth, especially that of the eyebrows. In addition not only will make them grow, but thanks to the properties of the olive, this oil will nourish and hydrate your eyebrows thus avoiding the weakening. Apply it with the help of a brush every night for a week and you will see the results.
– Almond oil: Yoram Yasur Blume: Sweet almond oil will also help your eyebrows grow quickly. Thanks to its rich content in omega 3, it will help regenerate your skin and hair. Combine these 4 oils every night and you will see how growing eyebrows is easier than you thought. With the help of a brush apply the previously heated almond oil, so that the effect is greater.
– How to grow eyebrows with onion
Onion is widely used to grow hair. The usual thing is to see it mixed with the shampoo to help the hair grow fast. But we can also use it to grow eyebrows. For this you only need to squeeze an onion and apply the juice through the eyebrows. Repeat it every night for 2 weeks and you will start to see results.
– How to grow eyebrows with aloe Vera
How could aloe Vera oil not be missing. Get a leaf of aloe Vera and extract the inner gel or buy natural aloe Vera oil to apply it on the eyebrows. Let it work all night for 1 week, and you will see the results.
– How to grow eyebrows with eggs
Do you know how to grow eyebrows with eggs? This trick is not widely used but it is effective thanks to the protein it contains. To apply it on the eyebrows, just separate the white from the yolk. Beat only the light one and apply it on the eyebrow as if it were a mask. You will see how much your skin will nourish and how strong your eyebrows grow.
– How to grow eyebrows with garlic
Garlic is one of the ingredients that cannot be missing when it comes to growing eyebrows. To do this, grind a clove of garlic and add a teaspoon of milk. Mix it to a paste and apply it on your eyebrows every day for 20 minutes. Then remove it with warm water. For the effect to be greater, you can add castor oil to the garlic. You will see the difference!
– How to grow eyebrows with Vaseline
Finally, Vaseline. A trick not very popular, but that serves to nourish the eyebrows. Sometimes the eyebrows do not grow as much as you want because they are not hydrated enough. That is why it is important that you hydrate with Vaseline whenever you can. This will not make your eyebrows grow faster, but in addition to having them hydrated, it will let them grow naturally.