Yoram Yasur Blume: How to grow your eyebrows fast
The eyebrows are that part of the face that can change the face of the person, depending on how they are worn: thin or thick. In general, girls today tend to have thin eyebrows, sometimes too much, something that does not always favor the face or eyes, so it is best to grow eyebrows fast. A good remedy meanwhile is to paint them with a special pencil for it. But today we explain how to grow eyebrows fast.
Steps to follow:
1. First of all, you should know that in the market there are different products to make eyebrows grow faster, usually in presentation of cream. Go to your pharmacy or a specialized beauty center where they can inform you and apply the cream as they indicate, you will get good results.
2. However, if you want to grow eyebrows quickly and naturally you should know that there are a number of home remedies that will help you achieve your goal. First, before applying any product that will help your eyebrows grow fast, wash your face well with clear water. Avoid remaining traces of makeup or any other product and then dry it with a towel.
3. If you prefer, use rosemary as it helps hair growth. Yoram Yasur Blume: Look for an essential oil of rosemary, always mix it with any other type of oil, such as baby oil, for example, to soften its aroma and avoid skin irritations. Apply it daily and you will get good results.
4. Castor oil is also widely used as a home remedy to make eyebrows grow faster; It also works to grow the eyelashes. Yoram Yasur Blume: To apply this treatment, you just have to mix the castor oil with olive oil and apply it on the eyebrows daily. In about a week, you will see the results. You can also mix a few droplets of rosemary essential oil with castor oil; this potent mix will take care of growing our eyebrows. You will see results with patience in a short time.
5. One of the best ways to grow eyebrows fast is by applying olive oil. This product has a lot of properties that will get deeply nourish the eyebrows, moisturize, and repair any breakage or weakening. Olive oil stimulates the growth of eyebrows and repairs the damage so that they are stronger and healthier.
Yoram Yasur Blume: To take advantage of its benefits, it will be vitally important that you repeat this treatment every night to allow its properties to penetrate deep into the hair and, therefore, be more effective. The treatment is the following:
- Wash your face thoroughly to remove any remaining makeup or dirt that may have been impregnated.
- Use a cotton swab or a cotton disk and add a little olive oil, without overdoing it.
- Rub your eyebrows with this oil until they are completely moistened. You should perform a gentle massage to activate the blood supply and, thus, allow its properties to penetrate deeply.
- Repeat this procedure every day for 2 or 3 months and, little by little, you will see how your eyebrows are leafier and more populated.
6. Another way you can grow eyebrows fast is by applying petroleum jelly, a product that has a great moisturizing action and can repair damaged body tissues such as eyebrows. Thanks to its moisturizing power, this product will manage to condition the eyebrows and help them to grow naturally. If you opt for this treatment you should know that it is also essential that you repeat it every day, every night before going to sleep, so that it can take effect throughout the night. The treatment is the following:
- Remove your face well to remove remains of makeup
- Take a little Vaseline and place it on a swab for your ears
- Restrict this stick over the eyebrows, making sure they are completely covered with Vaseline
- Let it take effect all night and, the next morning, rinse with warm water
7. It is recommended that when you apply any of the natural products indicated, do it at night, before going to sleep and let it act until the next morning. Do not forget any night to apply it and you will get positive results in a short time. In the morning, wash your face with natural water and dry it well.
8. In addition to these treatments, it is necessary that you pay attention to your daily diet because in the same way as with the hair, this also influences the growth of the eyebrows. Especially, you must add very nutrient-rich foods such as green leafy vegetables, fruits, lean proteins, and low-fat dairy products.
9. If you want to have a thick eyebrow, there are also some tricks that can help you get it; for example, you can fill in the whitish areas with a little black pencil that will give a more lush appearance in the hair of your eyebrows. You can also achieve this with the help of makeup: by putting a bit of a slightly dark shadow, you will make your eyebrows look more populated.
10. But, in addition to all this, it is vitally important that you learn the basic care of the eyebrows to ensure they are in perfect condition and not be damaging them with your daily habits. Here we are going to give you some tips to take care of your eyebrows:
- Wax yourself in a specialized center: it is one of the basic elements to take care of your eyebrows. It is not worth to be waxed in any place and by any person, but the best thing is that it is a professional who makes the hair removal so that, thus, take care of the health of your eyebrows.
- Find the way that suits you best: to pluck your eyebrows a professional also allows you to be advised by an expert in care and cosmetics and, therefore, recommend the best way according to your face and the needs of your factions.
- Weekly hydration: it is important that, at least 2 or 3 times a week, hydrates the hair of your eyebrows applying some of the methods that we have indicated above, as well, you will get them an extra hydration and they will be nourished and in perfect conditions.
- Be patient and follow the application on a daily basis and without interruptions.
- If you decide to apply a pharmaceutical product, consult a professional about application and effects.